June 08, 2008

PEACE IS FOR EVERYONE


I just wanted to say a few things regarding the past couple of days of commenting on the Peace Globes. First of all - thank you to Mimi again, for hosting what I think is a wonderful event. Although I do not allow anonymous comments anymore, I do welcome everyone's comments on all sides of all issues that we talk about here. I know it would be so much easier if all the answers could be found in books, but they aren't, so the only way to find the answers we seek is to listen to each other and contemplate what everyone has to say. I don't have to agree to be able to listen, and believe me I will speak when I don't agree. Yes, Doc is an ass - but he's also my friend. We don't see eye to eye on this particular matter, but I value him as a person. I won't judge anyone by politics. With that said, thank you to everyone who commented, and voiced their opinion. Speaking up and speaking loudly is the first step to getting things done. This country would never have come as far as it has without folks willing to stand up and speak their minds! Sincerely, Kshippychic

1 comments:

Sassy One said...

You said it best when you said "I don't have to agree to be able to listen"

If only everyone believed that.